Sunday 28 February 2010

Sweet card



Seems as if I haven't blogged for ages, but I do have lost of crafty projects on the go at the moment so am still very busy.

Today's girly card was very quick to do, and a nice relaxing way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

The image is from the Gorjuss Girl's range from Sugar Nellie, coloured in with my promarkers. I used DCWV glitter card and K&Co backing papers and a sentiment out of my stash for the finishing touches. I used a black pen for the faux stitching.

It also fits in with a few challenges:

Sketch Saturday - follow the great sketch

Passion for Promarkers - to use Tulip Yellow and Baby Pink coloured promarkers and have stitching on your card.

Thanks for looking

Bev x

5 comments:

  1. Bev...I like your card...she's gorjuss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Beverley, your colouring is great.
    Thanks for taking my PfP challenge, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Beverley. Love the way you've coloured in the sweet image. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty pretty card ! love the papers you have used !
    hugs
    maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, beautiful papers and colours, xx

    ReplyDelete