Saturday 26 May 2012

Faye and Freddie

Thought it was about time for another blog post on this lovely sunny day. I bought this lovely stamp a few days ago, and instead of buying and then putting away, I decided to actually use it! It is a Sugar Nellie stamp, great quality as always called Faye & Freddie. I assume the frog is Freddie, lol.

I coloured it with Promarkers and not the usual shades I pick either, tried to use different colours for a change. I used Sizzix heart frames cut out with my Grand Calibur and embossed with a butterfly embossing folder, sorry cant remember which one. The border flourish was from by Home Accents cart and cut from my Cricut. A ribbon, sentiment and a brad and its all done.

Now I just have to decide who to give it too. Sorry about the rubbish photo, need to improve on that.

I am going to enter the following challenges:

I love Promarkers - Use Diecuts. My diecuts come from the Sizzix frames and the Cricut.
Divas by Design - Fabulous Flourishes.
Passion for Promarkers - Birthdays.
Emerald faires Challenge Blog - Embossing, Dry.
The Sugar Bowl - Free for All

Feel free to leave a comment so that I can pop over to your blog too.

Bev

6 comments:

  1. fab card Bev...you can enter this over at The Sugar Bowl too.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, very sweet. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Sweet, love the image.
    Thanks for joining us at A&T Emerald Faeries.
    Hugs
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Berit x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image, lovely design and papers, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bev!! What a cute card! I just love this little Faye...she's so cute! And your coloring is so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us in this fortnight's Sugar Bowl! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete