Wednesday 27 January 2010

I Love Fairies!



I do, I love fairies! Especially the images available for stamping from Lili of the Valley.

Flutter by Wednesday's have an open theme for this weeks challenge, as long as it has a butterfly, fairy or angel on it. So this cards suits perfectly.

Today's fairy is coloured in using my promarkers, backed onto DCWV shimmer card and K&Co paper, a bit of glitter ( my present craze) and a petaloo flower.

My niece is having a birthday in February, so think I'll pop it in the post for her. Hope she likes it.

Bev x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bev!! Your card is so pretty and I love your image! I'm also a HUGE fan of pink/brown combo.

    Thanks for joining us this week at FBW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the brown and pink combo!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun fairy!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I'm sure that your niece will love it too! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete