Saturday, 16 January 2010

Sketch Saturday Week # 86



Today's card was made using the wonderful sketch on Sketch Saturday's Challenge. Love this blog and always look forward to a seeing a new sketch every Saturday. This is the first time I have participated, but have used the blog previously for inspiration. Love the DT's cards too.

My card was made using papers and glitter card from DCWV, a Tilda stamp coloured in with my Whispers pens, (must invest in some Copic's) and some ribbon flowers from my craft stash.

Hope you like it.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Beverley,I keep promising myself to do more challenges may just look at this oneas a sketch always seems to give me a helping hand.
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the lilac very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Bev. My favourite colour of course. Those ribbon roses are really pretty and set it off beautifully.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Bev. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete