Thursday 22 April 2010

Back to blogging!






What a busy 6 weeks I have had its been non stop crafting, but not anything I was able to show on my blog.

I am on the DT for Crafty Catz, and have been making samples for Pamela's new CD which is to have it's first airing on Create & Craft on April 27th at 10am.It's called Got It Covered. Its a great CD, so easy to use with great images and beautiful backing papers, and much much more. If you want to see what the DT have been up to just have a wee look here, www.craftycatz.co.uk

My cards are on my blog.

I also had my SIL's 40th birthday last week and I made her a scrapbook of her children. Turned out lovely and she was so pleased with it so that just made all the effort worthwhile.

I am also in the process of making my rather large conservatory into a part craft room, as I have so outgrown the Dining room, so have lots of shelves to build and sorting out to do.

So as you see I have been busy,

Back to challenges though I have so missed them! Will see what I can come up with tomorrow, my rubber stamps and promarkers feel quite neglected

Bev x

3 comments:

  1. Bev...I have had a look at the cards...they are fab...I wil need to record Create 7 raft so I wil be working...did you enjoy yourself last night??

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was good, looking forward to my SU goodies now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev, these are gorgeous.

    Isn't it odd how a couple of images caught the eye of most of the DT! The tattooed man and the lady with the red pendant have featured a lot. It was the gothicness of the skull and crossbones attracted me.

    I rang my friend to brag and tell her I was gonna be featured on tv and she has no electric that day!!! Something to do with 'vital maintenance'.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete