Thursday 29 April 2010

Lets Celebrate!





I have a few birthdays coming up, so wanted to get ahead with my cards, hate leaving everything until the last minute!

I actually started my card at craft class last night using paper from a pad from SU in a soft mossy green. I didn't really know where I was going with it until I looked at it fresh again today. I decided to use one of my favourite LOV stamps, stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa and coloured in using my Promarkers.

The sentiment is from a stamp in my stash, and then punched out using the oval and then scalloped punches again from SU.

Flowers as always from wildorchidcrafts and gems are Do-crafts I think.

Found a couple of challenges for it;

Lili of the Valley
- Here comes Summer

Charisma Cardz Challenges
- Girly creation with dimensional flowers

Hope you like it, and as always leave a comment so that I can hop over to your blog too.

Bev x

7 comments:

  1. Bev..this is lovely...I am just about to post a LOTV one too!!

    I thought I recognised the papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is such a lovely card, the colours are so pretty. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful - that image is gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

    I also have candy on my blog, 3 Magnolia Fairytale Stamps if you would like to enter, here is the link.

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Bev... it's so pretty.
    hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image that you have chosen for this, fab colours too, thanks for joining us at LOTV this time big hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us on LOTV.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and image and such super colouring too Beverley. Your papers are gorgeous as are your details.
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete